Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Hall of Presidents' New Addition

American Presidents Blog reports that the Hall of Presidents, the iconic Walt Disney World attraction, will be unveiling a 43rd robot this Independence Day: Barack Obama. According to APB: "The entire exhibit has been undergoing a face lift and will be ready on the 4th as well. President Obama helped in the creation of this robot and recorded its audio for it. Presidents Clinton and Bush also added their audio to this exhibit in the past."

I'm a huge fan of the Hall of Presidents. As a kid, I always wanted to visit the Hall and Pirates of the Caribbean over and over. As I grew older, I still wanted to go to those two places over and over. As a parent and husband, I drag my family there multiple times every time we are at WDW. I look forward to seeing the new addition...again and again and again...

No comments:

White House.gov Photo Gallery Feed

White House.gov Blog Feed

White House Flickr Photostream

Site Meter

WIKIO

Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics

Followers